Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Family Day (February 2011)

We celebrated Family Day at my sister-in-law's apartment and took Kaiden for his first swim. He didn't like the cold pool, but loved the warm hot tub. On the way back up to the apartment in the elevator, I was
alone with a teenage boy, who clearly stared at him. I wanted to ask him what his problem was. But I just kept quiet. It reminded me of the time I was at the dr office, and an older man (maybe in his 40's) walked by
Kaiden in his carseat. He looked down and looked away really quick. Then turned fully around to stare at him again. I wanted to punch him in the face. What is wrong with people! Another time at Sears, the cashier was talking about Kaiden, when he was all bundled up in his seat. Then I pulled back the canopy to peek at him, and so did she. She turned away really quick when she saw his neck, and shut right up...what a bitch! The angry emotions are back! I just hope this is fixed before he has to go to day care and before he'll be able to realize that the other kids are making fun of him if he looks different. I don't want him to have his feelings hurt or be made fun of because of something that happened when he was inside me. It's not his fault, it's mine. I should be able to protect him no matter what, and fix him no matter what. I would give anything in the WORLD to have him all better.

Kaiden at 3 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment