Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another Injection Day

Yesterday was my birthday! Maybe I'll get a late present and we'll see great results today. I try not to get myself worked up, because I just get let down every time. But I do get excited that today will be different, will be better. Everything was right on time today...a first. And we were leaving the hospital by 3.30!! Instead of 5...good day. Kaiden is much older and more aware now during these appointments. Starving him is getting harder. He was a bit fussy after coming out of sedation, but overall was really good. He was smiling up the nurses after, and a few even remembered him from last time. They worked on the back of his neck this time, and I can see results already. Dr was there, and said to get in touch in a month and we will decide whether to do an injection then or wait a couple months. He thinks the front cysts are decreasing on their own. That would be wonderful!! Can't wait to see good results on his front, because summer is coming and we can't hide it anymore. But who cares. Everyone that sees him anyways, loves him. He is really cute, regardless of his neck.

Kaiden at 5 months

No comments:

Post a Comment